How to Translate Properties in Your Notion Database 2023
Notion just released a new AI feature that allows users to translate properties in their databases. Best for working with global clients or teammates and making project and meeting note summaries multilingual. Here's how to do it!
Sep 19, 2023
Notion just released a new AI feature that allows users to translate properties in their databases - which streamlines communication when working with global clients and teammates.
With AI assistance, creating multilingual project and meeting note summaries is now a breeze. Here's how to do it:
1. Click the property header
2. Click "Duplicate property"
3. Click the header of your duplicated property
4. Rename your property
5. Click "Edit property"
6. Click “AI autofill"
7. Click "Fill with"
8. Click “Translate”
9. Click the “What to translate?"
10. Select property
11. Click “Translate to"
12. Select a translation language
13. Click the “Save changes”
14. Click the “Update” button
15. Watch your translation happen!