How to manage ZoomInfo users, licenses and credit limits
Aug 23, 2023
Once you've added a user, you'll need to assign them a license to one of ZoomInfo's products, like SalesOS.
It's a good idea to also set a credit limit for your users - since ZoomInfo gives you limited credits per month
1. Click the "Subscription" dropdown
2. Select an available product. If the product you are looking for is not there - then you may be out of available seats for that product.
3. Set a user credit limit.
4. You can either reset the usage limit monthly, or manually as you need.
Here are some other ZoomInfo resources that might be helpful
- Driveway's Guide to ZoomInfo: How to automate your prospecting effectively
- How to change your ZoomInfo feed's industries, intents, & technologies
- How to edit your email alerts in ZoomInfo