How to effectively manage your ZoomInfo SalesOS feed
Sep 23, 2023
If you are prospecting, ZoomInfo's SalesOS feed is your homepage.
Did you know that you can control what industries, locations, company size, intent topics, and technologies appear in your feed?
Here's how to manage your feed, and set up your email alerts.
To control what you see in your ZoomInfo feed
1. Visit the ZoomInfo SalesOS Homepage
2. Click "Manage feed"
3. You can edit the industries, locations, and company sizes that appear in your feed under "General Settings"
4. You can also control the Intent Topics that appear in your feed.
5. Lastly, you can edit the technology solutions that companies add or drop.
Once you've edited your feed to be more relevant to your prospecting, check out how to set up daily or weekly email notifications, or turn them off.
Let's say you don't want to change your feed, but you just want to filter it.
1. Click "Filters"
2. Select what types of content you want to appear, including:
Here are some other ZoomInfo resources that might be helpful
- How to manage ZoomInfo users, licenses, and credit limits
- How to integrate ZoomInfo with Salesforce, Slack, and Hubspot
- How to use ZoomInfo to create a lead list of a market