How to Hyperlink from Notion to Another Website 
Dec 5, 2022
Let’s say you want to add a hyperlink to a blog post on how to create columns and toggles in Notion. To create a hyperlink from Notion to an outside source:
1. Navigate to or create a Notion page
2. Write the text you would like to link
3. To hyperlink, highlight your text
4. A toolbar will appear above your text, click Link (or command+K).
5. Insert URL of the page you are linking out to
6. Click Enter and your text is linked.
Here are some more resources on how to organize your Notion:
- Getting started with Notion
- How to use Notion Columns in Toggle
- How to organize your Notion with links, backlinks, and synced blocks