10 Best Customer Success Software 2023
Looking for the best customer success software of 2023? Here are 10 top-rated solutions that can help you improve customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue. These software solutions offer a variety of features, including onboarding, customer support, analytics, and more.
Sep 30, 2023
What To Consider 🤔
There are many different customer success software solutions available, so it's important to choose one that fits your specific needs and budget. When choosing customer success software, you should consider the following factors:
The features offered: Make sure the software has the features you need to automate tasks, track metrics, and provide insights.
The pricing: Customer success software can range in price from a few hundred dollars per month to several thousand dollars per month. Choose a solution that fits your budget.
The ease of use: Customer success software should be easy to use for both your customer success team and your customers.
The level of customer support: Make sure the software provider offers good customer support in case you have any questions or problems.
10 Customer Success Software Picks 💙
Now that you know what to look out for, here are the 10 best customer success softwares to try!
1. ChurnZero: With ChurnZero, you can proactively engage with your customers, identify at-risk accounts, and take immediate action to retain them.
2. Vitally: This powerful software allows you to gain deep insights into your customers' behavior, track their health, and personalize their experience.
3. Driveway: With one chrome extension your team can create guides, demos and walkthroughs so you and your customers are always on the same page. Driveway records your clicks and writes step-by-step instructions to show off your product with Help Center Demos and In-App Walkthroughs. If you are looking for the most versatile customer success tool, at just $8 per user per month, Driveway is the way to go.
Put yourself in the customer's shoes and try out a Driveway support guide ➡️
4. Totango: With Totango cutting-edge analytics and AI-powered insights, you can optimize your customer lifecycle, reduce churn, and maximize upsell opportunities.
5. Zendesk: With the help of Zendesk you get scalable customer support. The ticket system helps you track, prioritize and solve problems more accurately for customers.
6. Medallia: Medallia’s software platform provides insights on your customers experiences through organized cross-channel data. With the help of AI and machine learning, Medallia gives you better insight to your digital experience.
7. Help Scout: With a shared inbox, help center and live chat offering Help scout provides many tools for your team to manage customer support. Help Scout enables better communication with customers.
8. Zoho: Zoho is an email platform that works for teams of all sizes. Their CRM offerings also act as the perfect customer relationship management tool.
9. Whatfix: This interactive digital adoption platform enables customers and employees with step-by-step guidance.
10. Custify: If you are looking to prevent churn, try Custify. They offer customer onboarding through an easy-to-use interface.
Customer Success Software Best Practices💡
Here are some additional tips that you may find helpful:
Start small and scale up. There's no need to implement a customer success platform that does more than you need. Instead find a tool that scales with your business.
Be patient. It takes time to see the full benefits of a customer success platform. Don't expect to see results overnight.
Be flexible. The needs of your customers and your business will change over time. Be prepared to adjust your customer success platform implementation and employ tools that are versatile.
The right customer success software can help you improve customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue. By automating tasks, tracking metrics, and providing insights, customer success software can help you identify and address customer needs. This can lead to improved customer satisfaction, which can in turn lead to reduced churn and increased revenue.
We hope these tips help you to implement customer success platforms into your retention strategy. By following these tips, you can improve customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue.